22 February 2006
60 minutes
I don't usually get up at 8, but today I did. I have an "interview" (not really, but we gotta dress like it) in Intro to Psych so I need extra time to get ready. Intro isn't till 10 though. Health psych is at 9. So I get ready. Then I see it's only 8:40 so I got some extra time. Why not check my email? So I do. and what do I see? an email from Christians telling me Health psych is cancelled and I could have slept another hour! SHIT. but I suppose I should be thankful that I actually got the email and didn't walk all the way to class. But now that I'm all dressed up, I can't go back to sleep. That would be useless anyhow. So I've got this hour to do whatever I want... physics, reading, learning a new language...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment