16 April 2006

the storm on the tip of my tongue

Hip hop doesn't seem to be a big thing around here. In fact, I can't remember the last time I heard real hip hop. Like any genres of music you gotta sift through the shit to find the good shit, but there IS some good shit out there. Maybe its more rap that I like. I don't really know the difference between hip hop and rap. Either way, I have a lot of respect for people who can put words together in such a way that it not only gets their point across, but also uses clever play on words and has rhyme and rythm without sounding stupid. I've always loved rhymes. Plus, I like the agressive sound of it, or at least the confidence with which it is sung/said...

1 comment:

Jeffy said...

Hip Hop is here but in highschool form...

Poetry is intense

ABC's are overrated