18 May 2006

aswingin' I must go

good news - I don't have to work today.
bad news - I'm bored.
good news - I got to sleep in.
bad news - I sleep in every day so I actually have gotten too much sleep...
good news - I'm going to Alberta.
bad news - It's a 20+ hour drive.
good news - My mom recieved another tax return check for me.
bad news - I don't get it until I come back from Alberta.
good news - I get paid tomorrow.
bad news - I have to work tomorrow so we can't leave for Alberta till after 10pm.
good news - I'm of legal age in Alberta.
bad news - did I mention I'm bored?
good news - did I mention I'm going to Alberta?

4 comments:

scott hendric said...

Vande Kraats. Thanks for the link, though!

Jeffy said...

I'm very close to Alan.

If someone needs a place to sleep

your more than welcome to crash here

Jared H. Gates said...

hey, thanks for the comment on my blogg. I appreciate it. Hope you have fun this summer.

Josh Fey said...

DUDE!! STOP BY SOMETIME!! i totally forgot we lived next door to each other! I have not seen you at all this summer... so we will have to make up for lost time.. k??? i have a hookah if you ever wanna smoke it!!