I am catching a cold.
I went line dancing yesterday.
This week is busy. I work this afternoon and night at the bean. Tomorrow I work at Hope Haven. Saturday and twice on Sunday I work at Hope Haven too. Long week.
I have a theology test on friday.
Sharing text books is cheap, but it is also inconveniant.
I have met (oops) lots of new cool people this semester.
Amanda, I haven't talked to you since you left! :( except through writing, but thats not the same.
Ten days til my birthday.
Tomorrow is Yolanda's birthday.
Time to go.
bye.
4 comments:
i miss you. perhaps i will visit.
stay very well my dear.
Woohoo! New blog! :P
Sorry bout the cold...you should bundle up and drink alot of water and eat honey. :) And don't overwork yourself.
I know, I need to call you! When are you home??? Thursday? Friday? Let me know...
I wish I could send you some nice beer for your bday... Maybe I'll try and see if it gets there. :)
Ahh, colds. They do suck. Green tea, honey and lemon works wonders every morning and in place of coffee! Line dancing huh? Never was a big fan after my jr high PE teacher made us do it over, and over, and over again.
you know... it's goin around right now. Kenny had one a few weeks ago, Stef has one now and a couple other people i know. Don't forget to feed your cold. Red bell peppers and anything else with lots of vitamin c. Oh chicken soup and of course as Dane (and Amanda) said, green tea, honey, and lemon.
Post a Comment