Yesterday I went ice skating with Rose, Sabina (I don't know how it's spelled), and Inge Henderson. It was fun.
Today my arms are sore from holding Rose up while skating.
I went to the Henderson's house today to play dutch memory. Rose and Sabine traced my hands on paper and then drew rings and bracelets on them. I hung these on my fridge. Rose said I am her favorite babysitter, but I am only the second favorite of Sabinuh. ;) Then we walked to campus and I showed them my apartment. (and I walked in on Raquel making me surprise cupcakes for my birthday - oops!) Then I walked them home. In their yard they decided they needed to burry me in their pile of leaves. Sabeena said to lay still and when Inge was right next to her she would say go and then I was to jump up and scare her. So they called Inge out and asked her where I was and she played along and looked for me. Then Subeena said "GO" and I jumped and "scared" Inge! I miss being little. I love those girls!
2 comments:
MMMMMM, cupcakes! I tired calling but you were out, so once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Rose and Sabina are fun. I can remember skating with them as well way back when.
i miss them! :( rose and sabine (correct spelling...) were my favorite babysitee's. give them a hug for me.
Post a Comment