14 December 2006

near the end

I got a paper cut on my lip. From licking an envelop shut. I like the envelops with the adhesive tape that you just remove the back and stick down... My stamps are like that.
I ran a bunch of errands today and I still feel like I have a ton of shit to do. I just want to be gone and not have to worry about this stuff. But the problem is, I havn't prepared for my trip well either, because I am going to be in Merida in less than a week and I still am not entirely sure where I'm staying. Maybe I should get a phone card. Or maybe I should just show up.. :)

Gotta go. I have a date today. Right now. With Karyn Zuidhof. My roommate from freshmen year.

Peace, love, harmony, and all those good things.

10 comments:

SaraMonet' said...

i don't know if i can handle no carmela! i'm going to be so bored without you guys for so long! i know you'll have a good time for me though. i'm listening to il divo right now and i have to say, it's very soothing. ah. i should burn you a copy.maybe i'll do that before you leave. you want one? it's mostly in spanish so...

r.c.f. said...

i like the taste of licking envelopes.

r.c.f. said...

i like the taste of licking envelopes.

r.c.f. said...

i like the taste of licking envelopes.

r.c.f. said...

i like the taste of licking envelopes.

Amanda said...

wow. ross REALLY likes the taste of licking envelopes... (must be a pregnancy thing...)

r.c.f. said...

oops....stupid blogger.

Dane said...

Stop dreaming Amanda. It'll do you good! Have a good time in Mexico Carmela con tus amigos. Is that right? Its been a while since I tried Spanish. Should have just tried Dutch and I probably would have got the Spanish to come out right. Hope everything works out for you and that you have a place to stay when you get there. And yes Ross, blogger can be stupid sometimes.

Amanda said...

hows mexico?
less than a month till you're here!
woohoo!

Justine Ann said...

a belated Merry Christmas my dear.... and happy new year. I am going to get back to your e-mail... sorry so long.

I heard of a woman licking an envelope that was had a spider egg in it. She also cut her lip and later found a large spider egg growing in her lip. gross eh? I do live the taste of envelopes too.