I have yet to see a paved sidewalk. Every sidewalk I've seen here is made of brick or stone.
Today I biked to class with Karyn's bike. I gave her the key at school and I walked home. It was very very cold! It's supposed to snow today. It takes me around 20 minutes to bike to and from school (sometimes more) so I was surprised to make home in under an hour walking. However, a nice lady passed me on her moped and stopped to ask if I wanted a ride. She took me a little way until our paths separated. She spoke no english, but we still managed to communicate. I love how that works!
I was supposed to do homework last night. It's due sometime today by email.
I feel like I'm always hungry here!
1 comment:
Oh it sounds glorious over there.
de taal die geen mondelinge vertaling vereist is de zeer beste soort!
I put that into my handy-dandy translator... hopefully it makes some sense. It's ironic really.
Enjoy those brick sidewalks!
Post a Comment