30 June 2007

Blogging gets harder and harder these days because every day is about the same. Get up at 5.30, go to work, get out of work at quarter to 3, get home around 3.30. Check mail. Go swimming. Shower. Nap. Eat. Read. Go to bed between 9.30 and 10.

I have wednesday off for independence day. I was going to ask for Monday and Tuesday off as well and just have a LOOONG weekend, but was informed that to get paid for the holiday I have to work the day before and the day after, so I just took Monday off instead.

See, not much going on really. Oh, I'm almost done reading The DaVinci Code. When Eric found out I was reading it he was a bit upset. Apparently there's a prequel, which I haven't read yet, and Eric was a bit perturbed that I not only haven't ready the first book, but haven't even heard of it. So when I went to Wisconsin last weekend he gave me his copy of Angels and Demons (I think that's what it's called).

Speaking of Wisconsin, I went there by ferry for Eric's sister's wedding. Nice wedding, but a little too much pink for my taste. Anyway, I had a pretty good time going to the rehersal dinner, the wedding, staying with a friend's parents whom I'd never met before, and their HUGE dog!! I've never in my life seen a dog that big! If he had jumped on me, his front paws would have reached over my head, I'm sure! Anyway, I didn't get to see much of Milwaukee because of how busy everyone was with everything, but I did go to Barnes and Nobels and bought three books, including a T.S. Eliot poetry book and Pride and Prejudice, so Amanda, if you ever find my other copy, its yours now.

WE'RE ON THE BRINK OF BLUE BERRY SEASON!! Hooray for living in a house surrounded by blueberry fields!!! So if anyone has any good ideas/recipes involving blueberry's, do tell!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

yeah, well, lots of dogs look huge to short people! ;)

got any pics of the wedding? i'm curious...

how you liking the book so far? the movie was kinda "meh"...

enjoy swimming! love you!