The past two gen 300 classes have had potential for being good and have at least gotten me discussing things with friends... but when it really comes down to it, I walk away from class thinking, what were they trying to tell us? What was the point of that whole talk? And my conclusion is nothing. We spent a whole class period being informed about domestic abuse, talking about different kinds of it and discussing different scenarios and whether or not they are examples of abuse... But in the end what I got from that class was a sense of hopelessness - if you let it go too far, there's no way to get out of it. Today we discussed homosexuality and all I get from that is this feeling that we're making too big a deal out of something not that huge...
Maybe it's just senioritis.
No comments:
Post a Comment