15 December 2007

I'm a definite stuffer of emotions. I stuff until I'm full and then overflowing and when I overflow I can't always figure out what I'm so full of... Which is awful, cuz how can you fix whats wrong if you don't even know what it is?
But I think this week I realized that I do actually know, I just don't admit it, so I tell myself and others I don't know whats wrong because I'm still just trying to stuff it all back in!

Today I read some of David's psalms, the ones he wrote when he was being chased and was in despair, and for probably the first time in my life I actually could relate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I relate, maybe. But then you said you are just in denial...that you really DO know what's up.

On December 7 I wrote this in my journal: Today I don't feel happy. Not exactly sad. Maybe a little tired. Always a little loneliness I can't shake. Depressed? (a little prayer) Life is too draining.

Then I just put my head down and cried for awhile. And I didn't know why, really. There was definitely no specific reason. humph. All creation groans.