16 April 2008

blonde moments...

Monday I misunderstood my prof about the contents of our next quiz. I relayed this wrong info to Skip. Oops.
I forgot my 11am class was canceled today so I went anyway. Shoot.
I skipped math on Monday so I didn't know everything that was on our noon test today. Shit.
I got out of my math test a few minutes late and ran to the Bean hoping no one was waiting. No one came in for the first half hour. Then Shaftstall came in, made himself comfortable, a little small talk, and then he said "Carmela, don't you guys open at 2?"
- "yes".
- "it's 1.40."
- "Shit! I'm supposed to be in class right now!" - Oh well.

6 comments:

Dane said...

Am I the only one that gets a Dordt DENIS log in request when going to this blog? Nice blond moments by the way!

Alvin said...

I get that too, Dane.

Carmelita, now I know that it affects you (and the intensity of your hair color) when I leave campus. I promise, from now on, when I take off for bigger and better campuses, - that we are currently lusting after - I will take you with me. Word.

Anonymous said...

is it ok if i call you cougarmela?

Amanda said...

aaaaa ha ha hahahah!

you would...

yes, i get the dennis log in thingy too. its weird.

Anonymous said...

I was a wolf- I howl and the tree is on the west side of the classroom building between all the parking lots- you'll know it when you see it!

SaraMonet' said...

i get that crazy denis thing too. anyhow, blonde moments seem to have been enjoyed... i appreciate it. makes me feel closer to somewhat normal. :)