I went to the bathroom at work today and upon sitting down it was brought to my attention that one of the guys forgot to lift the seat up. GROSS!!! You feel me, girls? Luckily they have a stash of disinfectant wipes in there.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I climbed an apple tree today and upon breaking a branch it was brought to my attention that one of the corners of my shorts was caught as I hung from them. You see me, Carmela? Luckily I have two good friends that came to my rescue--unhooked and caught me.
I just trained a certain male to pee with the door closed. They can be taught!
P.S. I am almost done knitting a purse. It did not turn out exactly as planned, but it was a first attempt. I miss you, Carmela! And the fact that we were never able to knit together...
what, is it more manly to pee standing up? just cause you can do it doesn't mean you should. toddlers pee standing up, cause they don't know any better.
7 comments:
I climbed an apple tree today and upon breaking a branch it was brought to my attention that one of the corners of my shorts was caught as I hung from them. You see me, Carmela? Luckily I have two good friends that came to my rescue--unhooked and caught me.
teach them to pee sitting down. problem solved.
Do not ever ask, or tell, a guy to pee sitting down. Might as well ask, or tell, him to hand his penis over. You're not married to any of us!
i like hats too mela. :) and, ugh. yuck.
I just trained a certain male to pee with the door closed. They can be taught!
P.S. I am almost done knitting a purse. It did not turn out exactly as planned, but it was a first attempt. I miss you, Carmela! And the fact that we were never able to knit together...
what, is it more manly to pee standing up? just cause you can do it doesn't mean you should. toddlers pee standing up, cause they don't know any better.
Men are far too efficient to pee sitting down. We've got things to do.
Post a Comment