06 November 2008

try to remember always to have a good time

Someone called me a redhead today. It caught me off-guard. Though I have had red hair for a week now, being a redhead never crossed my mind. Funny how labels are.

It might snow tonight. Seems fitting, I suppose. It is November. And it's been a gloomy sort of week for me. I like when the weather matches my mood. This morning I awoke to the wonderful sense of clean, brisk air. I was going to say smell of clean, brisk air, but I don't think clean air has a smell. Anyhow, it pleased me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Snow seems really exciting and happy to me. Not gloomy.
Sorry you are feeling that way, my little redhead.

Amanda said...

i want to see a picture of you with your red hair.

and i miss mexico too.

and i miss you.

and i wish i could help you decide what to do next year...

and i wish it would snow here.

nokomis said...

Me Three. I miss snow... all we get here is rain

Jeffy said...

i don't get the popcorn in whiskey thing? am i missing something epic??

I'm going to missoula this weekend, you should be there!