I just ate an unhealthy amount of ice cream and later tonight will probably drink an unhealthy amount of SKY.
The past few days have been weird. No school, but no work either. Strange how doing nothing can still be so exhausting. I have many plans of things to keep me busy, though. Knitting, reading, studying for the GRE, and grad school shopping. You know, the usual. So on the reading note, if anyone has suggestions for "must-read" books, I'll take 'em.
8 comments:
I'm really learning a ton from the book "Garbage Land" right now. It's really eye opening. Miss you!
I have plans. And I never get to them. My free-time somehow always gets in the way. Ask me what I did at the end of the day, I couldn't tell you, but I didn't have the time to get to my plans, that's all.
I could give you a list of books not to read...but that's less interesting, I suppose.
Complications by Dr. Atul Gawande
Studying for the GRE? I tried that once. I probably should have tried more times....
heyo!! i'm writing from the computer at your house in el paso. it is warm, how is sioux center?
enjoy the SKY... and reading(s).
You should read "Life Expectancy" by Dean Koontz. I like that book.
that mediterranean pizza sounds pretty amazing right about now.
Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance.
"The Shipping News"- E. Annie Proulx
I have it if you'd like to borrow it.
Post a Comment