10 June 2009

It's been a long time since you've come around.

Some recent happenings around here include the following:

- Dee left.
- Lisa finally moved in.
- Paul is leaving.
- Ross is finally moving in.
- Pulled about 9 bags full of weeds.
- Have plans to begin planting the garden...
- Premier Communications is rewiring or something in the neighborhood.
= Loud noises.
- Cell phone is expiring this week. (Sorry, no more long distance phone calls will be made on my part.)
- Finally downloaded skype. (still no mic though.)
- Minor job searching.
- Minor plans to begin school searching...
- Expanding my music collection to include TV on the Radio, Lou Reed, Sonic Youth, and the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour.
-
Keeping Fiona and the snake plant alive.
- Visited family in Grand Rapids.
- Got there via Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the UP of Michigan.
- Saw Skip.
- Did not see a bear, though we tried really hard.

I suppose that sums it up.

Until next time.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Do you have earphones? That's what I use for a mic on skype... the small iPod-like ones. Plug them in the mic spot and talk into them.

Reido Bandito said...

Lou!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

you can talk into earphones?

Reido Bandito said...

I don't have that album, but I've been meaning to get it. I have Transformer and Berlin and Berlin Live and Rock 'N Roll Animal. I enjoy them all.

Ooh, and I want to get Street Hassle.

Lulu Bean said...

I miss you!!

I have skype too...you should look for me. My username is danielle.bakker and I live in Canada.