I saw the coolest looking old man today. Tall, lean, wrinkled, good old man style, and a flat cap. I wanted to call him grandpa and I don't even know his name. But he reminded me of my Grandpa Vanderploeg.
For the first time in ages, it seems, I am bored at work. Caught up on my documenting, nobody to see at the moment, just waiting to pass meds and for teeth-brushing sessions.
I finished Grapes of Wrath this week. Gave me the chills. Yikes! So I thought I'd read some Jane Austen next to cure my depression, but came out of the library with some Emily Bronte instead. Hmmm. Hopefully it's not too depressing.
2 comments:
grampa doesn't have good old man style. he's got the "pants pulled up too high, shirt tucked in, goofy grin" look. but he pulls it off.
you'll be an interesting old lady. i can't wait to see us old. :)
well, this guy didn't do that to his pants, but he did have a bit of goofy in his face... Reminds me of Gramps just the same.
Post a Comment