19 December 2009

A friend of mine contracted a strange disease. His skin turns red and then cracks up and eventually falls right off wherever he is touched. It's highly contagious. He gave it to me. Suddenly there are people everywhere and I know them all and they all greet me with a pat on the shoulder or arm. It hurts a lot. My skin turns red, dries up, and cracks open everywhere. My arms and legs are bleeding profusely all over the carpet. So much red, which is bright compared to the pale green of all of our healthy skin. I can't wait to wake up and tell Dee about this crazy, but awesome dream I'm having. It's funny. But jeeze, I wish people would stop touching me, it hurts so bad. STOP IT!
And then I go crazy and start trying to choke little children to death because they are touching my bleeding legs. And then I wake up. I'm terrified! What a horrible nightmare. I've never tried to kill people in my dreams before, except those who deserved it. And why is it that so many of my dreams have something to do with work? The green "healthy" skin was the exact same color that was recently painted onto the walls of the office at work.
I'm a little creeped out.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Perhaps you should contact a dream interpreter... this sounds thick. Is it a pretty green? Do you have a ride to Omaha, yet?

Amanda said...

yeegh.

glad it's not real.