28 February 2011

On a good day you can see the end from here

I found out a couple days ago that I can work at the nursery again in a couple weeks. Hooray! First chance I get I am giving my notice at Tim's. :D

I also found out today that I've been excepted to Trent University. It's my last choice of all the schools I applied to, but at least I can rest assured that I WILL go to some school this fall. :)
I also applied to two schools in Calgary today. One was a last minute decision and after I applied, I found that the deadline for the application is tomorrow. So far I have spent about $600 just applying to schools. Sick, eh?

I have a new flatmate. She is 19, unemployed, seems pretty nice, apparently is pretty clean (or so she says) and is moving in tomorrow or so. I hope she turns out okay.

My moped is going to the shop tomorrow. I hope they fix it promptly! I can't wait to ride it.
Dee comes home tomorrow, I can't wait to see her.
I have to work tomorrow, I can't wait to quit!

It's going to be a good spring.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

yay! glad for you!

Neal and Laura said...

Awesome! Skip's spent WELL over that applying to grad schools... you're not the only one.

Mela said...

I bet. Med school must cost way more!

Anonymous said...

good news! when do you hear back from the other schools?