29 May 2011

I moved.  I now have 3 times the space for the same amount of money. For three months. :)  I also live with my landlords, who are two girls a bit younger than I, which is a bit of an odd dynamic. But a better dynamic than living with girls who smoke up the apartment with greasy cooking or pot smoking, who have fleas, who eat all my food, or who bring a different guy to the apartment every week... 
I am still waiting to hear from two universities. Hopefully I will hear good things from them, or even at least from one of them... 
Time to start officially changing my address.  Hope everyone is doing well. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

still in southern ontario? when do you expect to hear from the universities?

Neal and Laura said...

We're doing great! It was very hot today, but things are good. :)

ann.renee. said...

Oh, Carmela. I am glad that you got out of that living situation. It just wasn't getting any better, eh...

I can't believe that the last time we saw each other, it was wintery outside. Wow. Time goes fast. We need to make a point of getting together before you move away again. Sigh.