22 August 2006

never thought twice

One more week of work and then school starts. There will still be work (I hope), but less of it and more of study.
I talked to one of my younger sisters today for at least an hour getting all the inside info on her new hook-up with a guy she's been hooking up with FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS! Anyway, she's talking about going to Alberta to visit my dad's side of the family next summer and MAYBE staying all summer to work. I was thinking, "sweet, I was thinking of doing that myself and it would be awsome to room with Yoli and spend a summer with her and, God willing, her new boyfriend." I hope that works out, but it depends on her current job and if there are as many jobs available then in Calgary as there seem to be now, and on whether or not we could make as much money there in Canadian dollars as we could here in American. (Who knows, by then the Canadian dollar might be worth as much or more as the US dollar...) It was good to talk to her though. I miss her.
My brother's birthday is in 5 days, which means I need to get cracking on the CD mixes I'm making for him. And I need to figure something out I can send to my littlest sister who's birthday is also in 5 days.
I don't have to work until 4:30 today.
I need to memorize more scripture.
I'm reading The Silver Chair now.
I gotta go.
Peace.
and Love.
TO ALL.

2 comments:

Dane said...

For my sake I hope the dollar rebounds soon and the Euro falls. It would make being here SOOOOOO much cheaper.

Amanda said...

official now? matt and yoli are dating?!?! haha! finally... seriously... four years...