01 December 2006

no muziek today.

I fell asleep on my couch last night.
I have a cold, so word of advice - if I don't like you, steer clear of the bean on saturday or I might put a secret ingredient in your drink. In fact, just to be sure, ask for a "clean" drink.
Eggnog season should start earlier and end later.
I won't be getting christmas gifts this year.
I don't have to buy christmas gifts this year.
I get to celebrate christmas with my old church.
I got five CD's in the mail yesterday.
I need to buy some spijkerbroek. (?)
I wonder if Sue from the costume shop would patch up my jeans. Does she even work there anymore?
Except for this line and the one about eggnog, every line in this post started with I.
I'm need to finish writing my paper now.

8 comments:

Dane said...

spijkerbroeken = bluejeans. I assume thats what you meant especially with the patch job you need done. And as for the clean drink thing, for the sake of Matt and Kevin I hope everyones drink is clean, unless its the Big Z maybee ;)

Amanda said...

"maybe" is spelled with one "e", dane.
why aren't you getting presents this christmas?

Mela said...

because I'll be in Mexico.

SaraMonet' said...

i'll give you a gift anyway, are you going straight to netherlands after mexico? i hope not. i'm coming by tuesday i think, i need some bean time. i'm so excited for the both of you getting to go. but i wish i were one of you.... (either one even, more so him than you, but shhh. don't tell.)

Amanda said...

i got your card yesterday! that was nice to wake up to! gracias! the card is very cool. :)

SaraMonet' said...

yeah last night. crappy huh?
you working today?
i'm comin there!

ann renee. said...

Nope, Sue doesn't work there anymore. I think that she was hired by the guthrie in Minneapolis (someone correct me if I'm wrong...)

Good luck with the next couple of weeks of school. There is one thing that you can praise God for: you will have free espresso at the Bean to keep you awake in order to study. Or, then again, you can choose not to study at all, but that's a bad idea.

Oh! How are NSPICE plans going? I need to stop writing email-length comments on blogs.

Luuk said...

hoi, met mij gaat het goed. Hoe is het op Dordt? Wanneer kom je naar Nederland? Kom gauw langs in Groningen! Veel succes met tentamens en voorbereidingen voor je reis!