Rained off an on today. I left school at on off, so I wore no rain jacket. About halfway home pellets of snow started coming from the sky. My initial reaction was self-pity and whispered curses. But after a few minutes I realized life could be worse. Instead of snow pellets that bounce off my coat, it could have been rain drops coming form the sky, soaking into my clothes. I smiled the rest of the way home.
2 comments:
Yeah, the snow was a bit of a surprise today. So was the hail we had here for 20 minutes on Sunday. Oh well, the rest of the day wasn't so bad, even got to see the sun again. By the way, I'm gonna beat you to Italy! I'm meeting up with Andrew in Rome on Thursday.
What happened to the new blog site idea?
kcfcgumy
it was soft, wet, huge flakes here... looked pretty for about 30 min before the sun came out and took it all away. it's sunny today. and i'm happy again. :)
out of curiousity, dane, do you purposely share your word verification with us all the time now? did i just miss something funny in this one?
Post a Comment