21 May 2007

time does not exist

It would seem I have this inability to not finish something I started even if it takes weeks or years... Take the book I just read, for instance. No matter how often I had to stop reading just to scoff at the stupidity of the book with its typical plot line and cheesy writing, I still couldn't bring myself to just stop reading it. But now it's over and I can leave that beastly thing on the desk of my sister (sorry Amanda).
Two more days here before I cross the big blue sea and return "home", leaving one sister 
behind for another (sorry Amanda). Thanks to my thoughtful family, I've got my own 
living quarters in my aunt and uncle's basement ready for me and a job as well! But as for tonight I'll be spending the evening with Amanda and Dane drinking beer and possibly smoking some good ol' hooka. Then tomorrow Amanda has to babysit so we'll stick around here and watch a movie - American Beauty.
I'd love to say more but, apart from having not much more to say, I've left my lovely sister to drink her tea alone (sorry Amanda), so I am going to go spend what little time I have left enjoying her company. 
Toodles.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

you have jumped on a plane by now and are about to taxi down the runway. soon you will be in another world and the only connection between your world and mine will be this place called the internet and the occasional phone call made just to hear your voice over the ocean.
time does exist. but i'm glad you were here for a bit of it.
tqm!