People always say girls are full of drama, but the truth is boys are just as full of it. At work I'm pretty much the only girl in my area and the guys are always bitching about some supervisor who doesn't supervise, or some non-supervisor who's bossy, or some guys on third shift who don't work... (while of course in the meantime as they bitch they aren't working either.) And though said bitchings may have truth to them, I'm just pointing out that a flair for the dramatic is not necessarily only a female trait.
I've been back two weeks now. My whole trip to the Netherlands feels a bit surreal now, while at the same time I can't get it out of my head (not that I want to). I keep remembering good times there and I miss it. Now I can't wait for summer to be over and for school to start so I can move into my own place again, buy my own groceries, get my bike back and with it some freedom. I can't wait to be able to buy and drink beer again or invite friends over and stuff without feeling like I have to have someone's permission. But mostly I can't wait to be surrounded by people. People my age, and among them many personal friends. I even can't wait to have homework again so I have something to do on evenings when there's nothing else to do. Though that problem here could be fixed once my aunt and uncle's pool gets going again.
2 comments:
it'll pass! time will speed up... you'll survive!
(and in the meantime you can make good friends with the bitchy men at work...they're practically women anyway...)
1st, last comment doesn't weird out every guy
2nd, of course guys are just as dramatic as women. Its the whole "fishing story" idea. We need are stories bigger, better and way more exciting then the last guys! otherwise we feel small and insignificant :(
Post a Comment