I get so frustrated when I see old friends that I haven't seen in several years... I guess I keep making expectations of what they'll be like, or what they should be like, based on what they were like before. Or expectations of how we'll get along based on how we did before... and then when I actually see them and things are awkward, weird, or just plain different, or when they've changed into someone I don't like anymore I get very frustrated and disappointed. But it's even worse when I get the feeling they're just as weirded out, annoyed, bored, or disappointed with me! At least one of my two reunions this weekend was a good one.
I've been in the mood for eggnog and gingerbread house-making all week, so Friday I got some eggnog recipe's online and a friend of mine and I made eggnog. It was delicious! I think the Humble Bean should make and sell this stuff, minus the whiskey and rum... :)
1 comment:
i'm still alive. i promise. i miss you though. the bean should serve yummy eggnog. (alcohol could be yummy too.)
Post a Comment