07 August 2007

I'm sick of work... Sometimes I think the guys there have never seen a girl before. The temps creep me out, the hired workers are full of drama, and the supervisors won't give overtime.
I just got my Dordt bill. All I have to say about that is "uh oh!"

But lifes not all bad. This weekend I'm going to the cabin with my aunt and uncle and Eric is coming too. And there's a canoe/kayak trip planned for that weekend. Then Clayton, my lil brother, comes the following week so I'll get to see him before I go back to school. Then I have another weekend in GR before I head to Milwaukee before I head back to Dordt. :) Busy. And hopefully I can visit Grand Valley State University before I leave. And also Marquette University in Milwaukee.

Oh, and I found the BESTEST place EVER in Grand Rapids. It's called the B.O.B. and it is a restaurant bar by day I think and a pub/club/bar? by night. It has four floors and every floor has a different atmosphere. It's great! Check it out if you're ever in the area.

5 comments:

Justine Ann said...

i'm a little sick of work too. when it comes near the end it's hard to stay motivated.

i hope to come hang out in GR someday again. I love that city. My big sis may live there in a year or so, will you?

have fun!

John Taylor said...

Hey there stranger...shoot me an email and we'll chat. I dont really use my blogspot anymore, so message me. If you have a facebook account, im on there too. my email is craigeryj@yahoo.com - hope to hear from you!

Jeremy said...

almost time for classes... we'll have to catch up when you get here.

ann renee. said...

oh carmela...guess what? in december, I'll probably see you, provided plane tickets get cheaper b/c of a wedding on the other side of the ocean :)enjoy the last year at dordt..........

SaraMonet' said...

don't hate me for never checking my blog. love you!