14 November 2007

I currently have 4 jobs. Sounds like a lot, but really I only work an average of about 10 - 15hrs a week. Hehee.
My little sister, Kayla, called me today. I think she likes to call when she's bored or something. Sometimes I get random voicemails from her. They go something like this...

"Hey Carmela. This is me, Kayla. I'm just calling to say hi and I miss you and I hope you call back. Bye. Adios"

And two minutes later...

"phoooophoooophohphph" (blowing into the phone) *giggle* "Hey Carmela, this is me, Kayla. And I don't know where you could be and what time to call you so could you please call me back? Bye. Adios. phphphphphphphooophphphpohophphohoooohphp *gasp for air* phphoooophphphooooophphoo *giggle* phphoo--" and thank God for voicemail time limits!


I miss that girl!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha!

she would.

(sniff).

only a month! can't wait!

ann renee. said...

Carmela...what 4 jobs do you have? I'm curious!
And I relate to the voicemail story. I just did that to my sister yesterday. xx. see you in december...