05 December 2007

ice ice baby


Just when I'm starting to feel more comfortable with ceramics, the class is about over. Oh well. That's how it is with so many things.

I have had a great time lately with some girls from my floor/room. Two rooms on my floor got together for "girls night" last Friday. We went to Sioux Falls and ate out, went to the mall, then Barnes and Noble, and then to some hick bar. :) Great times. One girl actually asked if she could bring her fiance. Silly goose. (Thats nice for "dumbass".)

I was supposed to get a winter bike tag by last Friday but forgot. We were threatened with having our bikes impounded at the cost of $10.00 to redeem if we didn't get tags. I didn't get a tag. But luckily Friday night (I think) there was this ice storm that saved my bike. :)

It woulda taken too much work for maintenance to steal these bikes so they just left them all be. Plus, they had other matters to attend to I'm sure. Like getting the ice off the sidewalks so people wouldn't die on their way to church on Sunday or something.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh man. so glad i don't have to deal with all the damn ice all the time any more!
yay!

Mela said...

ya, this morning there was a LOT of noise being made by big machines trying to scrape the ice off the parking lot... so annoying because my morning class was canceled and I actually could sleep in. :)