18 January 2008

I just got an issue of the Paste magazine and it came with a sample CD inside. I'm listening to it now and generally I like it. Hopefully this will broaden the scope of music known to me. I like finding new stuff. Like Sydney Wayser and Doug Burr. Granted, there's only one song from each on the CD but I like them.

School's much busier this semester. I hope I can keep up. Plus, work is a lot busier this semester. Some of it I don't care if I can keep up. Though the money is nice.

I hate forgetting stuff. When I was unpacking I realized I forgot three sweaters at Grandma's. I just bought them last semester too! How disappointing.

This weekend is looking to be pretty nice. :) I guess all in all, life is pretty good right now.

1 comment:

Glen Farris said...

doug burr is FANTASTIC