Well, Alvin, I think mooching for a whole semester might get old, no matter how ridiculously good looking I am. Unless instead of smiling sweetly, I bake them brownies or something. :) Hehee. Actually, I bought a new book online for $50, correct version this time lets hope!, and while I wait for it I am just swallowing my pride and borrowing the book guys' book. And heck, I may even bake them brownies anyway as a thank you. And to get them to all fight over me. psh!
Tomorrow I have such a busy day, I wrote myself an hour by hour schedule! First time in my life I've done that and I feel like such a control freak, but I was worried I'd forget something or fall asleep somewhere or something!
One of my roommates is teaching swim lessons twice a week and she asked if she could show up early to swim laps with a friend or two. They said fine, so today I went swimming for an hour. Or maybe half hour. And then sat in the hot tub. And then walked a veeeeery cold walk home!! My hair froze.
1 comment:
mm. brownies.
Post a Comment