This weekend has been and should continue to be super awesome! I have no work this weekend, aside from the two hours of cleaning I did today, and no homework due Monday and only minimal homework for Tuesday so I've decided to take a complete break this weekend and am resolved to do absolutely no homework. Well, maybe with the minor exception of possibly looking over some zoology lab stuff for my quiz on Thursday (I'm that scared!), but otherwise this weekend is devoted purely to good times and relaxation. So yesterday a group of 12 of us girls went out to LeMaars for ice cream! Then we came home and played read my lips and some other games. Then we watched some old episodes of Gilmore Girls. And yes, I enjoyed it! In fact, last night was probably the most nonalcoholic fun I've had all school year!
Today I worked out with some of my roommates. I did squats with 45lbs on my neck and I'll probably be immobile tomorrow... but I feel quite good about myself at the moment. :)
Tonight I'm going to a special comedy leagueish even with a guest professional (?) group from Omaha, so hopefully it will be good. Afterwards there's an OJK, the Benedict Affair, and Nick Engbers concert. And after that a cake and dance party in west hall.
Then tomorrow after church I'm eating lunch with my new "host parents" from Covenant church. Then I'm watching a movie with Sara Hulstien who is awesome beyond all reason! And then I can come home to a delicious home-made meal, thanks to my roommate Sarah Sparks.
This is the kind of stuff I've been missing a lot lately! Good chillin times with good girl friends. I don't think I realized until just lately how much I miss having Amanda to go bug whenever I'm bored, or to talk to when I'm having a bad day. But I do.
1 comment:
:(
me too.
Post a Comment