Last night I went to Steph Bloomendaal's house to hang out. Cal Henderson was there. He had a Nerf/dart gun of sorts and was shooting everyone else with it for at least an hour straight. So finally Steph and I got out her airsoft gun and were going to go shoot him with it, but he caught wind of our idea and ran away. Baby. So I had this loaded pellet gun and sat down on the couch... and I wondered how much those things hurt anyway. So I asked. Matt said "depends how many layers you're wearing and how loose your clothes are." I looked down at my leg which I had crossed man-style and thought 'it can't be that bad. I have two layers on, one of them being jeans and the bottom of my pants are loose.' So I shot my calf. Barely felt it. I said "That didn't hurt at all!" Matt said "shoot your thigh." So I did. "That didn't- OH MY GOODNESS, THAT STINGS LIKE A MOTHER!!!"
Today I woke up with a nice little pellet-sized welt on my thigh...
5 comments:
The live retelling of this story is, of course, much more vivid and much more enjoyable.
"Carmela was shot in the thigh with a pellet gun. The pellet stayed lodged in her leg."
And name ONE girl that gives!
hehehe... that was a silly thing to do... :)
OK. Rachel is a giver. I think. We'll have to see.
And that last one is pretttty sketchy. I don't think it counts.
I have... no idea what you're talking about. What're you doing tonight?
dumbass.
Post a Comment