01 April 2008

and some pictures


Finally got my pictures off the camera. :)
Not sure what they're all about though... seriously.








Phil and his best buys!








And pre-80's Dance!! Heck ya, I went!!


9 comments:

SaraMonet' said...

so uh how you doing after that dance huh??

Neal said...

THOSE ARE SOME SWEET PICTURES!

Philip said...

Thats me, huh?

Unknown said...

not you phil, the other phil, a.k.a. Jon, or Spoon, etc... Gosh. you're not the only phil I know...

Philip said...

Ok, now that I know who I am, and I know who Phil is, who is Erica? So confused!!

Mela said...

erica is my roommate, but I wrote that... she had signed into gmail on my computer.

Anonymous said...

how was the dance? this is Jane- by the way

Alvin said...

this is paul giamatti. yeah, hanging out with alvin. phil (phil vd, I mean), clearly that is not you. if mela had put up a picture of paul hanaoka with the caption, "halfsie paul" i would assume that it was me, paul giamatti.

mela, alvin wants to know when you want to watch darjeeling with more honeys

Amanda said...

you sexy!