12 September 2009

I decided to join the aerobics group at Dordt. Thursday was my first day going and aside from being a bit lost a good share of the time, I think it went well. Friday I expected to be a bit sore, but not debilitatingly so. When I woke up, however, my arms were in knots and I could not straighten them. I felt like a t-rex, having to bend my whole body in order to grab something right in front of me...

Clove cigarettes are no illegal.

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

cloves are... what? now illegal? not illegal? normally illegal?

sorry to hear about the soreness... i've done yoga a few times lately, the soreness goes away after a few workouts, i promise.

Morgan said...

I guess Jeremy summed up my thoughts. at least his first sentence...greetings from WA and I'll see you in a week.

lisa said...

did you buy a case before this horrible date came to pass?

lisa said...

did you buy a case before this horrible date came to pass?

Amanda said...

monty burns! haha!

Amanda said...

and why in the world would they make clove cigarettes illegal?