19 September 2009

It's official...

... the rents and two youngsters are moving to LeMars. Still not sure how I feel about that. I will be glad to have them nearer for at least a short time while I'm still around. It would be nicer yet if my brother was coming too. But I still don't know if I like the fact that mom will be able to come over a lot more quickly and spontaneously, or that my little sisters will spend any of their significant developmental years in that town. I suppose overall I will view this in a positive way. At least now Yolanda will actually visit.
I might end up checking out houses for them before they get here. Not sure why they'd trust me to do anything of the sort.
I also will most likely help them move. That could be fun. Never driven a moving truck. Though I suppose I'd probably end up driving their car...

It's the 20's tonight.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

haha, time to spiff up the place and get rid of the pile of bottles accumulated in the kitchen, eh?

i'm just happy they will live a good 200euros on plane tickets closer to us! :)

and the way things are going, you might be neighbors for a while. hows that grad school search going? if you can't decide, come to holland! not that its cheaper, but i'd like it.

Reido Bandito said...

I s'pose it is kinda weird