03 February 2011

Today I had an interview at a hospice center. Once my vaccinations, TB test, background check and classes are taken care of, I can begin. I am a bit excited, but then I feel guilty because this seems far too serious a subject and a place to be excited about. I am curious. I am also bored and want to try volunteering and this place is close to my house. But mostly I am hoping to get a peak at what nursing is like in this place. Seems interesting.

3 comments:

Jeffy said...

it's so nice to have supportive freinds hehe! good luck on your applications!

Amanda said...

cool! i want to hear all about it!

Kiran Kota said...

Hi, This is my recently opened blog ( http://xploreer.blogspot.com/)..I request
you to look into it, when ever you are free and do post your comments and help me do better..:)