These are some weird rectangular pillars of different heights that make up some kind of monument type thing for the Jews who died during WWII.
This is me in front of the Reichstag after we toured the inside.
And this is a few girls and I straddling a brick line that marks where the Berlin wall used to be.
Again I have no class tomorrow or Friday. What can I possibly do with all this free time? Watch CSI, do homework, watch Boondock Saints, and possibly go to Groningen again this weekend. Twas the future-brother-in-law's birthday yesterday and this weekend is his birthday party. Can't miss out on that.
Sometimes I get bored here and actually miss Dordt life. At least there I don't feel like I'm always trapped in my room. If I get bored there, I can wander until I find something to do and someone to do it with. Maybe I just need to branch out more; meet more locals to hang out with when the nspicers are gone on their many trips.
I'm going to go plan a trip of my own now though. I WILL make it to Italy if it's the last thing I do! Even if I have to use up the last of my money to do so!!!
4 comments:
hoi chaparra! mmm...manĂ¡. i should listen to them more...
its so funny to see you in pictures of places i was just at without you. i wish we could travel together somewheres. it'd be fun. for now groningen will have to be the most exciting destination. :)
i'll call you bout tomorrow.
xoxox
not manĂ¡, amanda. Hombres G... silly girl.
are you sure? hehe... shit. i need to pull out the old mexican cd's again. though...hombres g aren't even mexican... whatever.
positive! hombres G. I am always listening to the music my titles are from.
Post a Comment