I've decided keeping my full name off my blog is pointless when it is written right in the link. So I'm changing my link. To anyone who wants to keep reading my blog, I'm gonna use my dordt user name crmlvndr dot blogspot dot com or whatever for my link as of next week sometime. I know this is not the most anonymous, but I'm not exactly paranoid, just trying to get a little bit more anonymous than my whole name....
okay...
bye.
<--multiply:no_crosspost-->
5 comments:
Hi Carmela! anonymous is good.
Have you heard the new arcade fire cd?
you'll like it i think.
hope you're doing well!
what are you accusing me of?
I could only wish i got paid for advertising crap like that.
you don't have a middle name?
neon bible: Arcade fire = GOOD
The Organ is sweet in the album
sjnlhfl
hey Karmela vasnderploj wanna buy a watch?
neener neener neener
yes it was
like an unsolicited solicitation..
it wasn't very funny though I guess
Post a Comment