16 July 2007
I know our country's economy relies on consumerism, and I understand that a great part of making it work is marketing and advertisements. So when I watch TV or listen to the radio I put up with the ads and commercials... but when these ads and shit start showing up and filling my inbox, mailbox, and phone, they've gone too far! Advertisers and marketers have crossed the line from providing info to bashing you over the head with it! If they want to buy time on the air, that's their right I suppose, cuz the tv shows need support so it works both ways. But when I get a text on my cell phone advertising penis enlargement products, my personal space is being invaded and it pisses me off! There should be a law against that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
shit yeah! i can't handle radio advertisements.. i turn it down always, but cell phone... that's ridiculous. However, someone like you might find penis enlargement methods rather handy. just joking.
love you!!
I just can't help being annoying and awkward
it's a gift
sorry about that ferry business
that sux
I'm still struck by the amount of ads on tv here. NL's tv seemed to have way less commercials on tv at least, not that I'm a huge tv watcher. But I would agree that getting them on your cell phone is too far, and I also think ALL penis enlargement ads should be banned, not just cell phone ones. I had 67 in my junk mail today alone!
dane, take a hint.
(hehe...i´m sorry...that was too easy...love you!)
Post a Comment