31 August 2007

oops! I did it again.

I probably shouldn't write this here for all to see and know just how confused I get with directions... but I will. For your entertainment and enjoyment.
After my last post I went to class. When I came back I climbed the three and a half flights of stairs up to my floor and went into my room. As I walked towards my bedroom I thought to myself, "man, those girls sure cleaned up in here. . . and what did they do with Erica's couch? I thought we wanted it! And - oh no!!" I actually did walk in this time and it really did take me a while to figure out what had happened. Luckily enough either no one was there or they were in the back and I got out before they noticed. That woulda been awkward...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hahahahahahah!

r.c.f. said...

i did that before when i lived in southview, too....but i blamed daydreaming.

Reido Bandito said...

I never locked my doors at Dordt. I would say that was unwise, but it didnt end up mattering.