I've come to admire my little sister. Though I don't always agree with her ideas, I admire her ability to back up her ideas/thoughts with action! I don't know anyone else so near my age who has
done so much. She sees problems and needs and doesn't just sit around talking about it, like me. She comes up with ways to help solve the problems or meet the needs and then does them. I guess I've always had this tendency to get stumped the problem, intimidated by it, and unable to see past it to find a solution. I let myself get defeated by issues and give up way too quickly! Not Yoli, though. I think she'll do great things.
1 comment:
hmm. you will have to elaborate on that for me. :)
what we would like you to bring us: salsa casera. abuelita chocolate, for hot chocolate. :)
Post a Comment