10 June 2006

you got time

Yesterday I shadowed a physical therapist for a day. It was kind of fun! They use massages, ultrasounds, electricity and exercises as parts of therapy. It's really cool. and I found out that theres a such thing as travelling physical therapists. As in some companies hire therapists just to travel around and fill in temp positions for a couple months to a couple years, but not much longer than that. Sounds like the perfect job for me. I'd love to travel. I love working at different places. The idea of working the same job in the same place for more than 4 or 5 years kind of scares me. It would be great to get to just travel and get different experiences at different places.

On a different note, its freezing outside. Just thought I would state the obvious. And biking in this cold wind is AWFUL! I have rode, half walked my bike home from work today because I got tired of riding.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I actually like the cold, it sure beats that calm stale humid hot crap that this place calls summer

But that misty cold stuff, is, well, non-bike happy