17 July 2006

The best week ever!

Wednesday:

  • bought new shirts.
  • watched Dane chop off his hair.
  • cooked breakfast for Amanda and Dane.
  • went to the zoo in Omaha with Dane, Amanda, and Matt K. for Dane's birthday.
  • went to a Mexican restaurant in the old market.

Friday:

  • had some beer and a shot of tequila.

Saturday:

  • went boating in Spirit Lake for five hours.
  • water skied for the first time in my life and did fairly well, I must say. I got up the first time and even stayed up for several minutes. Got up again later and stayed up until I was tired and let go. After my failed attempts at wake boarding last year, this skiing business made me feel much less hopeless. :)
  • When I wasn't skiing, I was sitting in a lawn chair half in the water, smoking swisher sweets (or something).
  • went tubing - the roughest tubing I've ever done.
  • went out for supper.
  • watched you, me, and dupree.

Sunday:

  • woke up sore!
  • did respite in the morning with Amanda for two autistic boys - took them for a walk.
  • went to Dane's parents for a great lunch and even better desert.
  • went swimming with Dane and Matt K.
  • took a two hour nap.
  • played a little volleyball.
  • smoked a sheesha-pipe.
  • talked till midnight with some friends.
  • went for a walk with my summer roommie.

up next...

Monday:

  • going to Omaha to drop off Janelle. Maybe. If I can find her.
  • Becca McPherson is coming to visit!!!

I love my life.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

seriously you did so many great things in such a short amount of time! i don't know if i could handle the intensity! and i'm super super jealous that you got to go boating...it's like my favorite thing ever. who'd you go with?

scott hendric said...

say "hi" to becca for me.

Mela said...

went with my roommate Jessica DeBoer and a bunch of other people - but the boat belonged to Paul Hoogendoorn's parents.

Amanda said...

shit...drinking beer and tequila, smoking, staying up late... where'd you learn to do such things?

Justine Ann said...

wow. sounds like you are truly enjoying life. Keep it up. I miss staying up late in Dane, Nate, Amanda, and Josh's house with you drinking beers and talking. Keep having a good time living.
peace.