Played some more violin yesterday. The more I play the more I like it. (maybe because it sounds better with practice...)
Dane got up early on his day off to make me breakfast! Delicious! Much appreciated!! :)
Only half the waiver guys are here right now which makes my job that much easier. and quieter.
This afternoon I get to go to Okaboji to watch a play and eat dinner. For free! Sometimes I love my job.
My dad almost baught me a car. Weird. And even weirder is I talked him out of it. (WHY!!!) I told him I don't really need one until senior year.
I still don't know what to do for christmas next year. Go to Mexico with my family? Go to Michigan? Alberta? Ontario? What to do. What to do. Obviously Mexico would be my first choice but I'm not sure I can afford it. But I AM NOT STAYING IN IOWA!
time to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment