23 July 2006

So Becca came. We had fun. She was only here for three days and two nights though. She went with Amanda and I and Matt B. and Joe to Cal's to use his jaccuzzi (?) bathtub. But you all heard about that on Amanda's blog, so I won't retell. We went to Sioux Falls on Tuesday and repierced her eyebrow. I have a surprise of my own, but I don't wanna spoil it so if you wanna know, just come see me. :) It was good to see Becca again. Sometimes I don't know how much I miss someone until I see them again. I love Becca.
I worked a couple double shifts again. So yesterday I didn't feel too bad taking off work to go boating again. :) I skiied again (my second time) and even managed to get out of the wake and back a few times. It felt much more comfortable this time. I think that was mostly due to the water being much more cooperative today. The lake was gorgeous! Smooth as butter. or icecream. or anything smooth really... It rained a bit too, so we almost quit, but there were boats in the doc and by the time it came around to our turn, we decided it was almost over anyway and just waited it out a bit longer. Then we had even more beautiful water and did some more skiing and some tubing. In comparison to any summer I've ever had, I think this one has had some of the best times, what with weddings, Eddie Izzard, trips to Alberta, seeing friends in Montana, boating, movies, jaccuzzi bubble baths, hottubs, Omaha, spending time with the beau, spending time with my sister, seeing my family, babysitting Taeda and Annica, smoking hooka, making friends, and many other adventures. The only thing I could ask for to improve my summer would be better work hours (as in more shifts, morning shifts, and not so much weekend shifts), but you can't have it all, I suppose.

1 comment:

Dane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.