I should be catching sleep right now. but I'm not.
I just watched Pirates of the Carribean - Dead man's chest. its weird. really funny though.
Yesterday (or now more like the day before yesterday) I had the most relaxing day yet this summer. Then this morning (yesterday..) I spent of good share of my time getting my violin back in shape. Cal helped me tune it because I'm still no good at that, and then he played harmonies on his violin while I played the melodies of some great hymns. It sounded beautiful! well, some times. I like violins. and I like hymns sometimes. and I love playing music. and even more, I love playing music with other people. It's fun.
Okay. bed time. I have the most insane weekend coming up - six shifts in a row. forty four nearly straight hours of work - just a three hour break in between. At least I get to sleep for six hours each night.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment