30 July 2006

the bride then tripped and broke the vase

I just finished reading The Horse and His Boy of the Chronicles of Narnia. I am reading it for the first time and in chronological order, because I like things in chronological order. So far I like the books. I had seen The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe cartoon and then the new movie and now I've finally taken on the books. Funny thing is, popular as the series is, I've never heard ANYTHING about them, except the wardrobe one I saw.
Anyway, another bunch of books I want to read in chronological order are the books of the Bible. But at the moment I'm just trying to read it cover to cover.
My ride's here. Bye.

6 comments:

Dane said...

I kinda want those books back before I go by the way, So I don't forget that I own them or where they are. Enjoy the hot day

ethan said...

carmela, i hear i convinced you to do something drastic. a few evenings ago, ethan and i were driving down the street and i was thinking "that girl has a kickass haircut" and then i thought "that girl looks like carmela" and then ethan said "that's carmela" but by the time i put it all together it was too late to roll down the window and yell "nice haircut!" but i wanted to. and i just wanted you to know that.

Amanda said...

how could you not have heard about those books? i'm pretty sure i read through them at least twice, possible more, when i was younger... its been a while though. i'll have to borrow them from dane at some point... unless he bites my head off first...

Jeffy said...

I think you should slap that TP and tell him off

then I think you should post a picture of your new haircut

then you should continue reading those books. I always got to the one where they try to sail to the edge of the world and then i got bored and stopped I finally got through the whole series Sophomore year of college. They are good

Mela said...

Amanda, I knew there was a series, I just didn't know anything about what was in the series, you know?

Carolyn said...

once i took a roadtrip to florida with my roommates and we started reading those books from the beginning outloud. i think we only go through 2 of them. but i think my dad read them to us when we were little before bed. anyway, i like em.